From participating in veteran hiring events to offering military leave to employees, CHI St. Luke’s Health is proud to support veterans and our military. And now, we’re able to offer even more support as an approved community partner of the Veterans Choice Program.
The Veterans Choice Program allows eligible veterans to use approved healthcare providers outside of VA within their communities, improving veteran access to care.
Our team of experts offers compassionate care using the latest technology and techniques. Services offered to members of the program include:
- Cardiology. Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, home of the Texas Heart® Institute (THI), is internationally recognized as a leader in cardiovascular care.
- Neurology. Our specialists bring you the most advanced means of treating complex brain disorders and recovering lost function.
- Orthopedics. CHI St. Luke’s Health is at the forefront of innovative and quality treatment for injuries and disorders of bones, joints, and muscles.
- Oncology. As one of only three NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in Texas, the Baylor College of Medicine Dan L Duncan Comprehensive Cancer Center, in partnership with Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center, is bringing innovative treatments from lab to bedside faster than ever to help stop cancer in its tracks.
- Transplantation. Since 1982, our Transplant Department has provided exceptional healthcare to patients referred for organ transplantation as well as implantation of Left Ventricular Assist Devices.
- General Surgery. Our surgeons specialize in all body systems and perform procedures from microsurgery to joint replacement.
See all services here.
Do You Qualify for the
Take Our Assessment Call (800) 832-2593 to apply.
Veterans Choice Program?