- Center for Liver Disease
- HCV Advocate
- Heart Care Services
- Liver Health Outreach
- Neuroendocrine Tumor Program
- NeuroScience Center
- St. Luke's Cooley Transplant Center
Helpful Hepatitis C Links
Recommendations for Testing, Managing, and Treating Hepatitis C:
- AbbVie Receives U.S. FDA Approval of VIEKIRA PAK™ (Ombitasvir/Paritaprevir/Ritonavir Tablets;Dasabuvir Tablets) for the Treatment of Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C
- Wall Street Journal December 19, 2014 - FDA Approves AbbVie's Hepatitis Treatment - VieKira Pak Genoty
Continued Medical Education (CME) Credit Transcripts
Project ECHO offers free Continuing Medical Education credits for your participation in our clinics. For providers who are needing their CME transcript(s), please follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Texas Heart Institute website www.cme.texasheart.org
- Click on 'My Transcript' located on the upper right side of the screen (Above 'Activity Catalog')
- For return users: Enter your email address. If you don't remember your password, please choose 'I am a new user'
- For new users: please choose "I am a new user"
- Enter begin and end date of transcript required
- The next screen will ask for your CME ID which is 25422. You may be asked to enter additional personal info before obtaining transcript. Please complete with your most current information.
For additional assistance, please contact our main line at (713) 218-2200 or email email@example.com and someone will assist you.