Our rehabilitation experts specialize in:
- Pulmonary rehabilitation to restore health for those diagnosed with chronic lung disease
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation to help recover those who had a recent heart event
- Orthopedic care to get you back in motion
- Neurorehabilitation for those have experienced an acute injury, such as a stroke
- Therapeutic recreation to identify activities patients enjoy, such as gardening and crafts
As a vital link between acute care, transitional care, and home health services, our rehabilitation program continually strives to meet the needs of our patents and their families through:
- Individualized interdisciplinary assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and education for the patient and family
- A compassionate and healing environment
- A coordinated team approach
- Referral to appropriate community resources
- Effective research-based practices
CHI St. Luke’s Health’s multidisciplinary team of rehabilitation specialists ensures our patients receive the most current and effective treatments available. Our physicians, nurses, therapists, case managers, and dietitians work together to design and implement rehabilitation programs specific to each patient.
For more information, please find your rehabilitation therapy location below.