What to Expect Before and After Your Appointment
- Send or bring to the Clinic copies of tests, X-rays, and medical histories related to your visit.
- Provide insurance information when your schedule your appointment.
- Complete a list of all current medications, including over-the-counter and herbal. Bring this to your appointment.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions about diet and medication restrictions prior to your appointment.
- Ask a friend or relative to accompany you to your appointment.
- Complete a Medical History questionnaire.
- Ask your doctor questions and express your concerns. Not sure what to ask? Find suggestions at Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- If you should see another doctor, we will schedule additional tests and consultations.
- If hospitalization is recommended, we will coordinate your admission and provide the hospital with relevant information.
- We will call you with results of labs, tests, or imaging exams.
- After your case is presented at the tumor board, we will call you and your primary physician with recommendations.