The neurosurgical team at CHI St. Luke’s Health is world renowned for its expertise and advancements in surgical tools and techniques. Our experts perform a full range of neurological surgeries with compassionate, patient-centered care. With subspecialists and highly trained support staff, we have the capabilities and resources to achieve better patient outcomes.
U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center among the nation’s top 40 programs in Neurology and Neurosurgery. Our neurosurgeons are able to treat even the most complex and rare neurological conditions.
Neurosurgical Services We Offer
- Brain and Skull Base Tumor Neurosurgery
- Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Endovascular Surgery
- Epilepsy Neurosurgery
- Open Microsurgery
- Microvascular Decompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neurosurgery for Movement Disorders
- Pituitary Tumor Neurosurgery
- Spine Neurosurgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (Cyberknife and Gamma Knife)