Call to speak with our care coordinators: 1-800-914-1039
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, in partnership with the Baylor College of Medicine Dan L Duncan Comprehensive Cancer Center (DLDCCC), is bringing innovative treatments from lab to bedside faster than ever to help stop cancer in its tracks.
As one of only three NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in Texas, the DLDCCC is one of the best in the country and is able to contribute vital advances to cancer research through national funding.
Why Choose Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center?
- Comprehensive Cancer Center Designation. Set apart from other centers by its Comprehensive Cancer Center designation by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the Dan L Duncan Comprehensive Cancer Center provides exceptional care to patients from all over the world.
- World-Renowned Physicians. Our physicians are leaders in innovative, groundbreaking cancer research. Specialized care providers at our comprehensive cancer center are dedicated to understanding, preventing, and treating this disease.
- Advancing Oncology. Baylor College of Medicine houses the largest clinical genetics program in the nation. This gives us the opportunity to analyze the genetic makeup of patients to identify the potential for cancer, take measures to prevent its onset, and develop custom treatments for each case. Our strong academic and research programs allow us to provide leading-edge cancer treatment to our patients.
- The Latest Technology. We offer personalized treatment options using the latest techniques and technology, including the CyberKnife® Robotic Radiosurgery System and daVinci Robotic Surgery System.
- International Referral Center. We treat the most complex cases. Patients from all over the world come to Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center for cancer care.
Learn how we are transforming our vision of a cancer-free life into reality through the continued pursuit of focused research and the rapid translation of our new discoveries into improved patient care.
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center, a CHI St. Luke’s Health hospital, has partnered with Baylor College of Medicine to bring world-class physicians, technologies, and research together in the Texas Medical Center to better serve our patients.