As a leader in the use of minimally invasive surgery, CHI St. Luke’s Health uses the most sophisticated technology to provide our patients with minimally invasive surgical options, resulting in shorter hospital stays, less pain, fewer risks of infection, and a faster recovery.
Our surgeons are recognized internationally for their performance of complex procedures with high levels of patient safety and satisfactory outcomes. Our procedure suites are equipped with the latest high definition (HD) video system. The HD technology, combined with the latest cameras and imaging systems, allows our physicians to more easily identify anatomical structures, making each procedure safer and more efficient.
Diagnostic Procedures & Surgical Treatments
Procedures we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Upper GI Endoscopy (EGD)
- Feeding Tubes (NG / PEG / PEJ)
- Gallbladder Removal
- Fecal Transplant
- Open and Minimally Invasive Splenectomy
- Whipple Procedure (Minimally Invasive Pancreatoduodenectomy)
- Surgical Shunts for Portal Hypertension
- Open and Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Minimally Invasive Distal Pancreatectomy
- LINX Reflux Management System
- Bariatric Procedures