Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Through living a healthy lifestyle and managing chronic conditions, you can prevent or slow the progression of coronary heart disease. With the right care team by your side, you can take action to decrease your risk of heart attack.
Preventing & Managing Heart Disease
Our experts can help you manage the indicators of and precursors to heart disease, including:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
Additionally, it’s important to engage in healthy lifestyle habits, such as:
- Eating a well-balanced diet
- Exercising regularly
- Avoiding tobacco and smoking products
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Lowering stress
- Limiting alcohol consumption
Make an appointment with a cardiologist to help you manage your heart health.