CHI St. Luke’s Health, committed to providing patient-centered care and advancing medicine through research, takes great pride in educating future healthcare professionals. Our training programs, fellowships, and residencies extend our reach around the world for the next generation of healthcare leaders. We strengthen partnerships and advance clinical care by offering surgical procedure codes and medical staff credentialing.
- Administrative Fellowship is a year-long program that trains selected fellows how to manage a complex and diverse health system, including healthcare governance, strategy, finance, and operations.
- Cardiology Fellowship is a three-year program affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine.
- Clinical Pastoral Education designed for interfaith professional education for healthcare ministry.
- Continuing Education includes continuing medical education and professional development programs for physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals.
- Pharmacy Residencies and Fellowship includes specialties in critical care, cardiology, infectious diseases, and pharmacy administration for:
- Medical Staff Service Credentialing program verifies a healthcare practitioner’s credentials (e.g. education, training, work experience, and licensure) are legitimate, and grants the practitioner the approval to perform clinical procedures within his/her scope of practice.
- EPIC OpTime Procedures and CPT Codes are available procedures and corresponding codes for scheduling in Epic OpTime.