CHI St. Luke's Health–The Woodlands Hospital offers leading-edge treatments and services to the North Harris and Montgomery County community. As an Accredited Bariatric Surgery Center, we offer advanced treatment options at a convenient location. We believe in supporting patients through every step of the process—before, during, and after their weight loss procedure.
Why CHI St. Luke's Health–The Woodlands Hospital?
- Highly-skilled surgeons
- Leading-edge technology
- Over 1,500 operations performed
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- Non-surgical options
- Support groups and nutrition counseling
Yong Choi, MD
Dr. Yong Choi joined CHI St. Luke’s Health–The Woodlands Hospital as a minimally invasive surgeon. He brings with him decades of expertise to help patients in life-changing ways.
Mallory Garner, MS, ATC, LAT
Mallory Garner is Bariatric and Wellness Coordinator at CHI St. Luke’s Health–The Woodlands Hospital.
When making your decision for bariatric surgery, it is very important to consider your lifestyle, age, level of health, and any existing conditions. At CHI St. Luke’s Health–The Woodlands Hospital, we take the time to carefully evaluate all these factors and determine the best option for you. We provide highly individualized care, delivered with respect and compassion. We’ll recommend a procedure and a plan that will make lifelong changes possible and move you toward improved health with the ability to live life as you choose.
As part of your procedure, our experts provide:
- Medical clearance to ensure all risk factors and comorbidities are handled appropriately before surgery.
- Nutritional counseling to provide a solid foundation for our patients’ weight loss success post-procedure.
- Mental health consultation to deal with any pre-procedure anxiety as well as to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of eating disorders and decrease the risk for future transfer addictions.
- Monthly dedicated support groups to provide emotional support and guidance from others who are going through the same experience.
- Follow-up care after your procedure, specific to your health and the procedure you had done.