Patients Medical Center's Distinctions
CHI St. Luke's Health–Patients Medical Center has accomplished numerous achievements and recognitions for providing compassionate, quality healthcare. These milestones are a testament to the dedication and commitment put forth every day by our employees.
- 2/20/2019 - Ranked 8th overall in the 2018 Harris County Medical Society Physician’s Hospital Survey out of 24 Houston-area hospitals.
- Received three-year accreditation in Computer Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound (US), and Nuclear Medicine from the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Accredited by Det Norske Veritas (DNV), a deemed authority by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for hospital accreditation.
- Sponsored community events such as the Texas McDonald Invitational Basketball Tournament and the American Heart Association Bay Area Walk.
- Achieved five-star rating from CMS, a government initiative created to stimulate and support quality healthcare. Judged across seven quality measures, including safety of care, effectiveness of care, and patient experience, this rating reflects our commitment to provide the very best care to our community.
CHI St. Luke’s Health-Patients Medical Center meets the federal definition of a physician-owned hospital. Ownership information is available upon request.