Empowering Women to Make Healthier Choices
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Group Caritas Women’s Care in Sugar Land provides obstetrical and gynecological care that includes education and awareness of the unique functions of a woman’s body at every stage of life. Focused on delivering optimal healthcare for every woman, we offer a full spectrum of healthcare services for women, including:
- Routine gynecological care
- Menopause and gynecological disorders (irregular bleeding, endometriosis, PMS, ovarian cysts)
- Screening (cysts, breast exams, pap smears)
- da Vinci® Robotic–Assisted Surgery
- Microsurgery for repair of damaged fallopian tubes
- Preconception care
- High-risk prenatal care throughout pregnancy
Women’s Health & Fertility Restoration
Honoring womanhood and the sanctity of human life, Caritas Women’s Care offers on-site education about two new innovative women’s health services—the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System (CrMS) and NaProTECHNOLOGY™—both scientific approaches to managing reproductive health.
Caritas Women’s Care offers comprehensive preconception care as well as routine and high-risk prenatal care for women throughout their pregnancy. We believe in partnering with you on this important journey and here every step of the way.