Thank you for choosing Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center for your medical care. Our board-certified physicians, expert nurses, allied health professionals, and caring volunteers are dedicated to providing compassionate care to you and your family. We are proud to bring our unique combination of advanced technology and the latest standard of care to our patients from Houston and around the globe.
Our Terrace Suites are available to patients who prefer upgraded accommodations and a hotel-like experience. Each suite offers amenities not found in a traditional hospital setting: spacious rooms, artistic lighting, elegant full-sized bathrooms, and large windows overlooking the Texas Medical Center. We provide fine dining tailored to your tastes and medical requirements, laundry service, and complimentary valet parking.
For our international patients, our multilingual team is ready to help with all your needs, from language assistance to cultural support. We want your stay at Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center to be helpful and pleasant.
We are dedicated to the health and wellness of our patients, visitors, and the community. Please let us know how we can serve you.
Your patient rights are important to each member of the CHI St. Luke’s Health–Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center care team. We want you to have the same care and attention we would want for our families. If you have questions about your care, please ask. We value and protect the following rights for our patients:
- High-quality care
- Clean and safe environment
- Involvement in your care
- Protection of your privacy
- Plan for continued care when you leave the hospital
- Help with billing claims
Baylor St. Luke’s takes patient safety seriously. Here are important patient safety goals and ways you can help.
- Accurate patient identification
- Provide complete and accurate information when you register, and expect to verify your name and date of birth throughout your stay with us.
- Correct identification of surgery site
- Actively participate in confirming your identity and type of surgery.
- Medication safety
- Let us know ALL your medications, prescription and over-the-counter.
- Risk of infection
- Inform your care team if you have a fever, cough, or rash.
- Clear communication
- Be open and thorough about past medical history.
- Falls prevention
- Tell your care team about recent falls, dizziness, or balance issues.
If you have a concern about your safety or quality of care, speak with your nurse, physician, or another caregiver. You also may ask for a Patient Services representative.
We want to empower you with valuable information to help you and your family make important healthcare decisions. With this tool, you'll be able to find the general price estimate of the procedure you plan to have. Keep in mind that procedure costs can vary and do not include costs charged by others outside the hospital who are involved in a patient’s procedure, such as physicians, radiologists, and anesthesiologists.