In an effort to better serve the needs of individuals and families and to ensure the best possible patient experience for liver transplant evaluations and complex liver care, we are bringing our liver services closer to the community where you live. CHI St. Luke's Health –The Woodlands Hospital Center for Liver Disease is a satellite location of Baylor St. Luke's Abdominal Transplant & Liver Disease Clinic in the Texas Medical Center. We are dedicated exclusively to treating patients with all forms of liver disease. Our multi-disciplinary team is board certified in internal medicine, gastroenterology and transplant hepatology and our clinicians rotate out weekly to The Woodlands to provide easy access and unsurpassed care to our patients in North Houston.
*To maximize our expertise and enhance patient care, the Center for Liver Disease requires all patients have a primary care physician. This partnership will ensure you receive specialized care of your liver disease and continued care for all your other health concerns and needs.
- Complimentary Parking
- Access to CHI St. Luke's Health The Woodlands for Testing
- Weekly New Patient and Follow-Up Appointments for all Liver Disease
- Evaluation of Abnormal Liver Tests
- Diagnosis and Management of Viral and Bacterial Hepatitis
- Treatment of Hepatitis C
- Treatment of Alcohol-Related and Metabolic Liver Disease
- Management of Patients with Cirrhosis and Portal Hypertension
- Local Treatment for Primary Cancers
- Liver Transplantation at Baylor St. Luke's Abdominal Transplant Center (Texas Medical Center)
To schedule an appointment, call: 832.355.1400 or 832.355.1471
New patient referral fax: 713.610.2482