Eligibility & Application Requirements
Applicants to CHI St. Luke’s Health Administrative Fellowship must have recently received, or be eligible to receive upon successful completion of the Administrative Fellowship Program, a master’s degree in:
- Healthcare or Hospital Administration (MHA or MSHA)
- Health Services Administration (MHSA)
- Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in healthcare
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
Candidates must have received a degree from a CAHME accredited program within 12 months of the anticipated fellowship start date.
CHI St. Luke’s Health is unable to provide visa sponsorship for international students.
The 2020-2021 application cycle is closed. Information on the 2021-2022 application period will be posted in the coming months.
- Completed Application Packet (here)
- Cover Letter
- One-Page Statement of Purpose: Please address why you are pursuing a fellowship with CHI St. Luke’s Health, your areas of interest, and how the fellowship will have an impact on accomplishing your career goals.
- Official Transcript of Graduate Coursework
- Three Letters of Recommendation: One (1) professional, one (1) academic, and one (1) other (professional, academic, program director, etc.)