Eligibility & Application Requirements
Applicants to CHI St. Luke’s Health Administrative Fellowship must have recently received, or be eligible to receive upon successful completion of the Administrative Fellowship Program, a master’s degree in:
- Healthcare or Hospital Administration (MHA or MSHA)
- Health Services Administration (MHSA)
- Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in healthcare
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
Candidates must have received a degree from a CAHME accredited program within 12 months of the anticipated fellowship start date.
CHI St. Luke’s Health is unable to provide visa sponsorship for international students.
- Cover Letter
- Three Letters of Recommendation: One (1) professional, one (1) academic, and one (1) other (professional, academic, program director, etc..)
- Official Transcript of Graduate Coursework
- One-Page Statement of Purpose: Please address why you are pursuing a fellowship with CHI St. Luke’s Health, your areas of interest, and how the fellowship will have an impact on accomplishing your career goals.
CHI St. Luke’s Health is a member of the National Council on Administrative Fellowships (NCAF), a collaboration of leading administrative fellowship sites and graduate health management programs, to improve the application process and fellowship experience. We adhere to the NCAF application timeline and process. CHI will be participating in the centralized application service (NAFCAS). Candidates may apply to the program through NAFCAS.
- Applications Open: July 2018
- Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Phone interviews: October 2nd, 2018 – October 4th, 2018
- Onsite interviews: October 2018
- Selection Announcement: November 12th, 2018
- Anticipated Start Date: June 2019
Questions about the CHI St. Luke’s Health Administrative Fellowship Program may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.