Eligibility & Application Requirements
Applicants to CHI St. Luke’s Health Administrative Fellowship must have recently received, or be eligible to receive upon successful completion of the Administrative Fellowship Program, a master’s degree in:
- Healthcare or Hospital Administration (MHA or MSHA)
- Health Services Administration (MHSA)
- Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in healthcare
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
Candidates must have received a degree from a CAHME accredited program within 12 months of the anticipated fellowship start date.
CHI St. Luke’s Health is unable to provide visa sponsorship for international students.
- Completed Application Packet (here)
- Cover Letter
- One-Page Statement of Purpose: Please address why you are pursuing a fellowship with CHI St. Luke’s Health, your areas of interest, and how the fellowship will have an impact on accomplishing your career goals.
- Official Transcript of Graduate Coursework
- Three Letters of Recommendation: One (1) professional, one (1) academic, and one (1) other (professional, academic, program director, etc.)
- Application Submission Deadline: September 15, 2019 by 11:59 pm (Closed for Submissions)
- Phone/Skype Interviews: Late September 2019
- Onsite interviews: Mid October 2019
- Selection Announcement: November 2019
- Anticipated Start Date: June 2020
All application requirements and questions about the CHI St. Luke’s Health Administrative Fellowship Program may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For email submissions, please include: “2020-2021 Administrative Fellowship Application–[Last, First]” with your name in the subject line.
Sign up for one of the webinars below using the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CCXD7BN
- Wednesday, July 18, 2019: 1:00 – 2:00 pm (CST)
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019: 3:00 – 4:00 pm (CST)
- Friday, September 6, 2019: 12:00 – 1:00 pm (CST)