Patients Medical Center Presents Weight Loss Surgery CME Dinner Symposium
Monday, October 29, 2018 - 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Earn continuing education credits by attending this free dinner and symposium on Weight Loss Surgery. Learning objectives to include:
- Identify common obesity related conditions and their effect on life span expectation.
- Identify the most common bariatric surgery procedures.
- Understand the significant decrease in mortality rates as they relate to weight loss after bariatric surgery.
- Discuss the benefits of bariatric surgery versus conventional weight loss methods in the Diabetic patient population.
- Identify bariatric surgery as a safe and effective treatment for weight loss for patients.
Rizwan Chaudhry, MD, General Surgeon
Dr. Rizwan Chaudhry is a highly-skilled advanced laparoscopic, bariatric and general surgeon.
Board-certified by the American Board of Surgery, Dr. Chaudhry trained at some of the most prestigious institutions in the nation prior to starting his practice in Houston. He completed his General Surgery residency at the world-famous Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He then went on to complete a fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery (weight-loss surgery) at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
Date & Location
Monday, Oct. 29
6:30-8:30 Dinner & Presentation
Dinner will be provided and a cash bar will be available.
700 Baybrook Mall Dr.
Friendswood, TX 77546
Registration is required. To RSVP, please contact:
PMC Bariatric Coordinator