Nursing and Allied Health Events
Join Our Team in 2019!
We’re hiring exceptional nurses and allied health professionals across the Greater Houston area. Employees at CHI St. Luke’s Health are part of a larger picture of mission-based care built to make a big impact for our communities throughout Texas. With both innovative technology and compassionate service, each of our team members plays an important role in ushering in a new era of medical history. Jumpstart your new career in 2019 as part of the leading-edge team at CHI St. Luke’s Health.
- Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center was named a Top Teaching Hospital by The Leapfrog Group for 2018.
- Patients Medical Center was rated a a Five-Star Facility in 2017 and 2018 by CMS.
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital obtained designations for Neonatal ICU Level II and Joint Academy Program.
- CHI St. Luke's Health–The Woodlands Hospital received the American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Silver Performance Achievement Award for 2018.
- CHI St. Luke's Health–The Vintage Hospital received the Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Accreditation in 2018.
CHI St. Luke’s Health offers its nurses the opportunity to take control of their career paths and receive additional incentives for providing exceptional service to our organization. With the development of CHI St. Luke’s Health new Career Ladder Program, nurses are recognized and rewarded for participating in our Differentiated Practice Model and Professional Enhancement Program. We are empowering nursing excellence and offering nurses the chance to continuously learn and develop while employed at our organization. Join us!
Free or validated parking is available at all events.
Sugar Land Hospital
The Woodlands/Lakeside/Springwoods Village Hospitals
Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center – TMC & McNair Campus
Patients Medical Center
The Vintage Hospital
*Note that hiring for CMA or Practice Management is for clinic-based positions