Three easy steps to become an ECHO Provider Partner:
Step 1: Determine the clinical area(s) in which you would like to participate.
- HCV Clinic
- Infectious Disease Clinic
- HBV Clinic
- Advanced Liver Disease Clinic
- Cardiology Clinic
- Behavioral Health Clinic (Coming Soon)
- Pulmonary Clinic (Coming Soon)
- Nephrology Clinic (Coming Soon)
Step 2: Register through our Provider Profile.
Once you determine what Clinic(s) that interest you, email Project Coordinator, Lizette Escamilla at firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation welcome email will be sent to you within a day from the clinics you selected.
Why do we require that you personally register for each clinic?
- For confidentiality, HIPAA compliance and professionalism, we require that we know who is attending a given Project ECHO clinic, and have the ability to verify that you are a healthcare professional qualified to practice in your clinical area. Project ECHO clinics are not open to the general public or patients.
- To limit the amount of email you receive from us, all Project ECHO clinic list serves are strictly firewalled from one another. If you are registered to receive information in one clinic, you will not receive information from other clinics. We will never share your contact information with outside entities.
- Since Project ECHO is a community of practice, and not an anonymous, technology-driven clinical education program, it’s important that we are able to establish professional contact with you and that you are directly connected with our specialist consultants.
Step 3: Complete the ECHO Partner Request form to register with our IT Support Staff to install the free videoconferencing software and any required hardware that is needed for participation.