Here are just a few of the diverse ways your generous contributions make a difference. Remember you can always specify what program you would like your gift to support.
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center
- JLH Foundation has helped more than 30 transplant patients this past year needing financial assistance, including housing and dental care.
- Richard and Tracy Wilken provided support for qualifying low-income CHI St. Luke’s Health patients in Greater Houston with financial assistance to access much-needed care they might otherwise have to forgo
- Southwest Airlines has provided 80 one-way tickets to Transplant Services Remote MRB Program through the Medical Transportation Grant program
- The Iris and Lloyd Webre Foundation along with the Mission and Ministry fund made it possible for medical professionals to receive training to recognize victims of human trafficking
The Woodlands Hospital
- Michael and Vicki Richmond and Brad and Kylene Beers funded nursing scholarships and excellence through The Nightingale Society
- Don and Tracy Tandy provided funds to help update the physicians and staff continuing education room
- Kevin and Becky Hostler provided support for Cardiology
- The Woodlands Women’s Golf Association 9 HOLERS provided funds for free mammograms for low income women in Montgomery County