Visitors are important members of our patients’ healthcare team. We ask visitors to follow these important rules.
- Wash your hands before entering and leaving the patient’s room.
- Ask before bringing flowers, perfumes, food/drink, balloons etc. that may trigger allergies or disrupt other patients.
- Observe all “No Visitors,” “Isolation,” and other signage.
- Respect the need for a quiet, healing environment.
- Silence cell phones.
- Do not share patient items such as dishes and towels.
Do NOT bring these items onto hospital premises:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Non-prescribed narcotics or illegal substances
- Firearms, explosives, illegal knives, other prohibited weapons
- Visitation will be prohibited for the following reasons:
- Interference with patient care
- Infection control issues
- Court orders restricting contact
- Disruptive, threatening, or violent behavior
- Patient’s need for rest or visitor restriction