CHI St. Luke's Health–The Woodlands Hospital and Lakeside Hospital Volunteer Services invites you to become an integral part of our hospital community. By joining our family of volunteers, you will contribute to our high-quality care that is committed to excellence and compassion for the whole person – body, mind, and spirit.
Volunteering has a significant impact on the community. And whether you're an adult or junior volunteer, or participate in our medical mentorship program, we believe the experience will have a positive influence on your health, wellbeing, and spirit. Volunteers at CHI St. Luke’s Health–The Woodlands Hospital and CHI St. Luke’s Health–Lakeside Hospital are part of a unique family that thrives on service and camaraderie.
- Lunch voucher (adult volunteers only)
- Free parking
- Free flu shots
- Letter of recommendation after 65 hours of volunteering
- Invitation to our National Volunteer Recognition event and holiday celebration
- Recognition for volunteer service
- Leadership opportunities
- Administrative Areas
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Family Birthing Center
- Guest Relations
- Human Resources
- ICU Waiting Room
- Lifebranch™ (Gift Shop)
- Nursing Units
- OR Patient Liaison (retired RN)
- Spiritual Care
- Surgery Waiting Room
- Women’s Imaging
Become a Volunteer
- Submit an application online:
- Interview: Volunteer Services will contact you by phone to schedule an interview. The interview, your interests, and availability will determine placement options.
- Health Screening: Following the interview, we will schedule a health screening at the Employee Health Clinic. The screening includes a medical health review, drug screen, and tuberculosis (TB) test.
- Orientation: Attendance is required for an orientation session that is approximately three hours.
- Assignment & Training: New volunteers will be contacted by the Committee Chair about the assigned volunteer area and training.
NOTE: Volunteer programs at CHI St. Luke's Health–The Woodlands Hospital and CHI St. Luke's Health–Lakeside Hospital are combined. Only one application is necessary.
For more information about volunteering, email firstname.lastname@example.org.