The Vintage Hospital Volunteer Services invites you to become an integral part of our hospital community. By joining our family of volunteers, you will contribute to our high-quality care that is committed to excellence and compassion for the whole person—body, mind, and spirit.
Volunteering has a significant impact on the community and a positive influence on your health, wellbeing, and spirit. Volunteers at The Vintage Hospital are part of a unique family that thrives on service and camaraderie.
- Free lunch on the days you volunteer
- Free parking
- Free flu shots
- Letter of recommendation after 100 hours of volunteering
- Leadership opportunities
- Emergency Department
- Guest Relations
- ICU or Surgery Waiting
- Imaging Front Desk
- Gift Shop
- Nursing Units
- Women’s Services
- Special Projects
- Spiritual Care
Become a Volunteer
- Submit an application online.
- Interview: Volunteer Services will contact you by phone to schedule an interview. The interview, your interests, and availability will determine placement options.
- Health Screening: Following the interview, we will schedule a health screening at the Employee Health Clinic. This screening includes a medical health review and tuberculosis (TB) test. The TB test must be read two or three days after the injection.
- Orientation: Attendance is required for an orientation session that is approximately 8 hours.
- Assignment & Training: On your first volunteer day, you will review a service description of your area and meet a mentor to begin training.
For more information on volunteering, call 832-534-5106 or email SLHVvolunteer@stlukeshealth.org.