International Services is dedicated to making patients and their families feel welcome and as comfortable as possible. An International Patient Representative is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 day a year to assist you with clinical and non-clinical needs.
We provide assistance with the following:
- Translation of medical records
- Purchase or rental of medical equipment
- Home health and sitters
- Prescription upon discharge
- Coordination of care throughout the hospitalization
- Understanding hospital procedures
- Staying in touch with family members
- Receiving spiritual guidance from all faiths and religious counsels
- Business center, internet usage, copier/fax
- Information on world-class shopping, dining, cultural attractions and obtaining tickets to sporting and special events
For support not mentioned above, please call International Services and request to speak to a staff member.